Our consulting experts help you determine your cloud requirements and identify what services are cost effective and applicable. Next, they will help you specify the proper provider and data center to fit your needs and budget. Whether it’s an Infrastructure as a Service (IaaS) arrangement, colocation, managed service or hybrid, ATC will provide cost analyses and identify performance-enhancement opportunities.
Data center deployment models include:
- Public cloud – Infrastructure is owned by a provider of cloud services to the general public
- Private cloud – Infrastructure is owned/leased by a single organization and operated exclusively for that organization
- Community cloud – Infrastructure is shared by several organizations, supporting a community with shared concerns
- Hybrid cloud – Infrastructure is comprised of at least two of the above models, which remain unique but are bound together by standardized/proprietary technology
If you would like to schedule an appointment to discuss your business’s evolving data center needs, let us know.
By leveraging strategic partnerships and a lengthy portfolio of providers, we will mutually select the best cloud services provider for your company and determine:
- The right mix of cloud-based services – SaaS/PaaS/IaaS/UCaaS
- The optimal deployment model (public, private or hybrid)
- The best approach to migrating legacy applications/integrating with in-house IT
- Security requirements
- Pricing and service level agreements (SLAs)
How do I determine if I’m the right fit for the Cloud?
Rather than ponder this question, review your organization’s goals, objectives, and ambitions, and determine what you need from your data infrastructure if you’re going to make them a reality. Then look at where making better use of your existing IT investments can help, and where you need new solutions. Done thoroughly and objectively, this process will reveal something much better than whether the Cloud is right for you. You’ll know where the Cloud is right for you, what kind of Cloud is right for you, and why the Cloud is right for you.
If you need help with this process, you’ve come to the right place. Let ATC work with you to:
- Understand your business goals
- Map your current data architecture
- Identify the best path forward for your organization
If you’re still managing IT software and hardware in-house, then you’re likely contending with escalating costs, routine firmware/software updates, legacy-driven complexities and infrastructure limitations. If you want to get away from dealing with these issues, ATC can help evaluate cloud technologies for your business.