Voice, data and internet services are foundational. If your network services are not efficiently and effectively connecting employees and supporting business needs, the signs are obvious. But the path to improvement is seldom clear with investment accountability on the line:
- Is it time to consider a VoIP phone system?
- Does an on-premise solution still make sense for the business?
- Address cabling needs now, or scale back high-capacity services?
- What can be done to reduce existing contract rates?
ATC mitigates risks and facilitates sound decisions by exploring three critical questions:
- What do you have today?
- What do you need?
- How do you want to grow?
We employ decades of experience designing and implementing telecom networks to customize a solution that maximizes existing assets, meets business and budgetary needs and furthers goals.
Our Consultants leverage strategic relationships with over 50 best-in-class service providers to objectively identify the right voice/data/internet technologies and network services for your company. Our comprehensive scope includes the following:
- LAN/WAN Design
- Private line
- Ethernet (Fast-E, Gig-E, EoC)
- Cloud technologies
- MPLS networks
- Frame Relay
- Metro Ethernet
- T-1 (DIA)
- Structured cabling
Voice – Local/Long Distance
- Analog lines (POTs)
- Integrated access (T-1/DS-3)
- SIP (VoIP)
- Long Distance (dedicated/switched)
As a carrier-neutral firm, ATC represents wireless offerings from all major carriers. Our consultants can help you pinpoint areas of opportunity:
- Is your minute plan/package aligned correctly with your usage?
- Is your data plan/package aligned correctly with your usage?
- Are miscellaneous fees and charges becoming a significant portion of your invoice?
- Do your smartphones integrate with your office phone system?
Conferencing products and services increase productivity, efficiency and cost-savings. That’s a given. But as applications of these tools expand, the list of strategic advantages is compelling.
We partner with audio, video and web-based providers of conferencing services to connect our clients with exceptionally high quality, feature-rich solutions for:
- Reservationless, optional controls or operator-assisted audio conferencing
- Worldwide multipoint video conferencing
- Collaborative web conferencing
- Live or delayed webcasting
- Interactive webinars
Looking for more information? Give us a call.