“Increasing demand for higher bandwidth is expected, thereby driving the market for dedicated internet access over the forecast period (2017-2027). Some of the prominent drivers for dedicated internet access (DIA) are factors such as the growing migration of bandwidth-intensive applications, increasing trends of BYOD, and usage of applications such as video conferencing, web conferencing, Internet training and voice over Internet protocol (VoIP).”
Above is from the recent report titled, “Dedicated Internet Access Market Sales and Market Shares of Major Suppliers 2017-2027.” The brief can be found here. Here are some of the money quotes we’ve been sharing and promoting for sometime:
- Server farm and cloud applications basically perform better with a Dedicated Internet Access (DIA) circuit, rather than the normal, practical “business” Internet access types like urge link, Fios, U-section, and FiOptics (coax broadband, etc.).
- A noteworthy favorable position of having a dedicated association (connection) is the expanded, unwavering quality. For some organizations, being left without an Internet association (connection) for a considerable length of time could be heartbreaking (to say the least).
- Today, having simple connectivity in an organization is no longer sufficient, the speed, quality and availability of the Internet connection are increasingly impacting the organization’s productivity.
- Dedicated internet access has emerged as the prominent solution for businesses that require a reliable and permanent Internet connection. It is suitable for organizations that use internet to access mission critical applications and business communication.
- The main benefit of using dedicated Internet access is guaranteed speed and reliability.