Does your business have a Zoom license? Now this platform can bring you much more than just videoconferencing. Zoom Phone, a cloud-based telephony product, is a full-featured unified communications solution. ATC clients that have made the shift to Zoom Phone services have discovered that Zoom Phone can be an easy add-on to their existing Zoom licensing. Here’s what Zoom Phone has to offer.
Zoom Phone and the Zoom UCaaS (unified communications as a service) platform were developed to be intuitive for users and backed with voice technology. The unified communications solution creates a single platform that brings together video, voice, chat and video conference meetings. Zoom Phone allows employees to talk, interact and collaborate seamlessly to keep their business moving forward. Some of the many features include:
- The ability to make and receive calls over Wi-Fi or cellular connections
- Intelligent call routing, call queuing, switch to video and SMS
- Traditional PBX features
- Easy-to-use central administration portal
- The ability to reach contacts from any device anywhere
- Integration with a wide variety of business apps
- Automated attendants with call-routing wizards
- The best of the traditional desktop phone experience
- Call recording and transcribed voicemails
- Caller ID and dialing personas
- Shared lines and call delegation.
Collectively, all these features allow your team to be more efficient and in control of when, where and how they receive and make calls. Users are always connected and easy to find through integrated directories. They can configure caller ID for outbound calls. A single unified communications platform means fewer carriers and vendors for you to manage, which is a real time-saver. Zoom Phone includes support for popular hardware manufacturers like Poly and Yealink to streamline your operations even further.
Adding More Power to Unified Communications
Zoom Phone and the Zoom Phone Power Pack can address other common business challenges:
- As businesses move away from legacy solutions to Zoom Phone, they usually consolidate and replace other solutions, often purchased separately from their PBX. Some of these applications provide an attendant console and analytics tools, but they are typically supplied by different vendors, creating a disjointed experience.
- Some Zoom Phone customers use the call queue feature frequently to process inbound communications for sales, support and service calls. In these instances, real-time analytics and historical reports are needed to allow call queue admins to make effective data-driven decisions.
- With SMS text messaging becoming the preferred method of communication, especially among millennials, organizations want to tap into the power of SMS to communicate with people inquiring about their products or services.
With a single add-on license, Zoom Phone Power Pack tackles these issues by providing:
- Enhanced call queue analytics for real-time and historical insights
- A desktop user experience that streamlines call handling for steady call volume
- Team SMS, that enables business auto receptionists and call queue phone numbers to be reached via SMS.
The Power Pack desktop experience is designed for users who deal with a steady volume of calls and need to make quick transfers. The platform also empowers them with important insight and workflows that are integrated so they can multitask. Users who need call visibility can continue working without having to switch to another app to handle call traffic. For example, someone working in their CRM or appointment scheduling app has the ability to move the Zoom Phone awareness panel around on their screen as needed. This insight and context into inbound calls, that they receive directly or through a queue, enables them to act quickly, boosting productivity.
Finally, Zoom Phone Power Pack includes these features that allow businesses oversight of call data and the ability to make decisions driven by data:
- Statistics on service levels, average call handling times, call volume counts, average/longest wait time and completed/abandoned/ missed call counts
- Historical trends
- In-depth queue KPIs and agent performance data
- Widget mode with KPI customization
- Wallboard support
- Exportable reports (in CSV format).
How Could Unified Communications Benefit You?
Where could you streamline operations with unified communications and the power of Zoom Phone? Let’s talk about your business needs. Contact us to schedule a consultation with our Zoom Phone experts.